Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Cannabis brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
The Project Manager, Customer Care will be a crucial player within Canopy Growth’s various site activities. Reporting directly to the Director, Customer Care this individual will be a detail-oriented leader, who possesses strong planning and exceptional communication skills, who can work both independently and collaboratively with numerous teams. The key to success in this role, simply put, to lead project initiatives to successful delivery including new business capabilities, new products and process enhancements and to collaborate and communicate effectively across departments. The Project Manager will effectively manage project dependencies, team and stakeholder relationships and have the ability to tackle, escalate and resolve issues creatively while ensuring successful delivery.
- Support and facilitate the design of new business processes and/or system implementation
- Prepare project specifications, work plans, estimate timeline and costing with the help of respective Managers
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help create project charters and project plans/schedules
- Ensure successful transition and change management of project delivery to ongoing operations
- Track schedules and work with teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time and within scope
- Help to identify potential risks and propose contingency and mitigation plans
- Develop project reporting and communication tools and methods to keep stakeholders and leadership apprised of project status
- Facilitate interdepartmental project communications, both verbally and through electronic means
- Manage entire project scope and timelines and ensure project milestones are delivered through team accountability.
- Coordinate and Drive all project meetings including any training or UAT required before launch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree considered an asset
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Project management and/or prior experience leading projects through all stages of lifecycle, from inception through implementation
- PMP or other relatable certifications considered an asset
- Experience in call center processes including simplification, automation and technical (systems related) support is an asset
- Detailed oriented with demonstrated ability to deliver under pressure in an environment where priorities can conflict
- Experience preparing and presenting business cases
- Must be able to clearly explain technical issues and constraints in layman’s terms both verbally and written communication
- Experience working with off-site project team members is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, ON.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note:
the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.