Location: Work from home / Remote
Hours of Operation (EST):
Are you looking for a job you can do from the comfort of your own home?
We are currently hiring outbound call centre agents to join our at-home call centre in supporting our valued clients. Candidates should have a keen interest in delivering written scripts and conducting surveys while being committed to delivering exceptional customer service in a caring and considerate manner using the telephone and our computer-assisted software.
Who are we?
Campaign Support Ltd. is a full-service direct contact management company. Campaign Support Ltd. provides direct contact marketing and support services to a wide variety of clients in politics, public affairs, energy, emergency services, healthcare, aviation, agriculture, waste management, financial services, and manufacturing. We serve our clients with a team of inbound and outbound contact centre agents who use the latest telephone and online data capture, analysis and visualization tools.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Excellent command of the English language - both oral and written.
- Excellent phone etiquette. Previous call centre experience would be considered a strong asset.
- Bilingualism (English/French Français, English/Hindi हिन्दी, English/Punjabi ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, English/Mandarin 普通话, English/Cantonese 粤语化) is considered an asset.
- You must have a quiet place to work from, free of distractions.
- Available for a minimum of 4 shifts a week and 2-weekend shifts a month. The hours of our shifts are all in eastern time zone and range from 3pm-midnight during the week and 10am-9pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Must have the ability to work independently and follow instructions and written scripts.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills.
- A Windows-based computer (not MAC) with minimum dual-core processor and 4GB of RAM.
- High-speed internet access–the connection must be Fibre, DSL, or cable, no satellite.
- Wired internet connection with easy access to your modem. (no wi-fi)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Computer skills (hardware, software, troubleshoot)
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
Our projects span a multitude of subject matters and project types ranging from political to agricultural. Your primary responsibility will be delivering in an unbiased manner pre-written scripts and conducting surveys on behalf of our clients.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to accept various shifts.
- Must be available to work during hours of operation, including weekends.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross-training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
If you require accommodation when applying for this job, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please contact Human Resources at Campaign Support.
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Please be prepared to discuss your customer service skills.
- Please be prepared to discuss your general availability for shifts.
- Please complete this form: https://forms.gle/5vzARESu1KhH9oQV8
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About Campaign Support Ltd
Campaign Support Ltd. is a full-service direct contact management company. Campaign Support Ltd. provides direct contact marketing and support services to a wide variety of clients in politics, public affairs, energy, emergency services, healthcare, aviation, agriculture, waste management, financial services, and manufacturing. We serve our clients with a team of inbound and outbound contact centre agents who use the latest telephone and online data capture, analysis and visualization tools while working from the comfort of their own home.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they're not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.