Location: Laval, QC (MUST DRIVE - Work location is not transit accessible)
Shift: 12:30 AM - 8:30 AM
We are looking to add 10 Warehouse Associates join our shipping and receiving department. The right candidate will be working out of our Laval, QC facility.
- Loading, offloading different products as per orders assigned.
- Use of our internal software for inventory control
- Using an RF scanner to pick, and pack different products.
- Ensure work area is safe and free of obstacles
- Attend daily morning meetings to better understand the daily needs.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or distribution experience
- Lifting up to 50 Lbs
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Must have access to a vehicle as work location is not transit accessible.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle as the location is not transit accessible.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills.
By applying to our role, you will be opting into our call, text, email staffing program for efficient candidate engagement
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)