King's Landscaping Ltd.
Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible
Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance Contractors and Managers (8255)
NOC Job Title:
8771 No. 5 Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V6Y 2V5, Canada
King’s Landscaping Ltd. Located in Richmond, BC is Looking for Full Time Permanent Landscaping Supervisors to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers
- Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
- Plan and estimate the materials and labor requirements for individual contracts
- Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Maintain financial and personnel records
- Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Provide snow removal services during winter months
- Completion of Secondary school is required.
- A college diploma, specialized courses or industry-related training and certification in landscaping and horticulture will be an asset.
- Experience as a landscape or horticulture supervisor or as a landscape or horticulture technician is required.
- Experience in the type of work supervised is required.
$23.50 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week With Benefits As Per As Company Policy
Full Time / Permanent
8771 No. 5 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2V5
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Sep 05, 2019