Looking to work in a Team Environment with a Professional, Employee Oriented Company who actually cares? 911 Industrial Response Ltd. is looking for qualified, professional individuals for industrial EMS positions.
Primary Care Paramedic
Emergency Medical Responder
- Above average compensation packages with our NEW exciting bonus structure!!!
- Company subsidized benefits and matching RRSP contributions
- Quarterly performance awards – all winners are pooled into the yearly FREE VACATION DRAW
- Free ongoing in house training!!! (All continuing education credits for ACoP and EMALB at No Charge)
- Positive work environment with 24/7 support from our Entire Management Team
- Steady work year round and a flexible OR set schedule
- Top of the line equipment and medical supplies with New Trucks, MTCs and Crew Units
- No charge staff accommodations with house keepers
- Room for career advancement as we always promote within
- Provincial Medical License (Alberta or BC)
- Basic Industrial Safety Tickets
- Class 5 Drivers license or equivalent
- Positive work ethic
- Willing to work as part of a team
911 IRL HIGHLIGHTS:
Here are a few of the extra benefits of being a 911 IRL Team Member.
- You will have a Full time Human Recourses Team that will train you in house, in the field and follow you every step of the way with your career at 911 Industrial.
- You will also have the absolute best Management team in the industry with over 80 years’ experience.
- You will have a continuing competency program that maintains quality of patient care and pride of service. (Scenario nights, Quarterly Education Modules and more)
- You will have a regular schedule with guaranteed days off or a flexible schedule depending on your preference.
- You will have full access to all of our equipment which is top of the line with New Trucks, MTC's and Crew Change trucks. We now have a fleet of over 100 units and growing.
- You will have a career not just a "job" at 911 IRL.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Please submit your resume to Jeff(at)911industrial.ca and Steven(at)911industrial.ca
- Check us out online at www.911industrial.ca. and look under the career section
- Call Jeff or Steven at 780-933-9111 to schedule a phone interview and hear about the 911 IRL Difference! We are happy to discuss future employment and answer any questions you may have.
- All applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Primary Care Paramedic: 1 year (Preferred)
- OFA III: 1 year (Preferred)
- Emergency Medical Responder: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (Required)
- Emergency Medical Assistant Licencing Board (EMALB) Reg (Required)
- H2S Alive (Required)
- Bear Awareness (Required)
- Alberta College of Paramedics Registration (Required)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (Required)
- CSO (Common Safety Orientation) (Required)