Position: Nurse Practitioner
Type: Part Time (In Clinic)
Location: INLIV, Alberta, CA
WELL is an omnichannel digital health company whose overarching objective is to empower doctors and healthcare workers to provide the best and most advanced care possible while leveraging the latest trends in digital health. As such, WELL owns and operates primary and executive healthcare clinics in both Canada and the US. Operating a global digital Electronic Medical Records (EMR) business serving thousands of healthcare clinics and health systems of all sizes and operates a multi-national portfolio of telehealth services which includes one of the largest telehealth service providers in Canada. WELL is also a provider of digital health, billing, and cybersecurity-related technology solutions. WELL’s wholly-owned subsidiary CRH Medical provides various products and services that have supported thousands of Gastroenterology physicians in the US. WELL is an acquisitive company that follows a disciplined and accretive capital allocation strategy. WELL is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "WELL." For more information, visit: www.well.company.
Come work with us at INLIV! We are a team-orientated business that inspires amazing lives through
medical services, fitness and medical aesthetics. Be challenged to think outside the box, collaborate with
an enthusiastic team, seek out new opportunities and make them a reality.
Our VISION To inspire amazing lives. Inspiring people to live healthy and amazing lives is the
core purpose and the personal mission of each INLIV team member. It’s our core purpose and
the reason INLIV exists.
- Our VALUES These four values define each member of our INLIV team. What we stand for drives
our amazing culture and each individual and every one of our services. These core values are a
part of everything we do:
- CARE - Every day we show care and compassion for clients and our team that
consistently goes above and beyond client expectations.
- TEAM - We are team players that stand for support and collaboration. We trust each
others’ expertise and unique perspectives.
- GROWTH - We are committed to self-development and growth. Always pursuing new
knowledge, challenges, and life experiences.
- PASSION - We put our hearts into all we do and live with passion.
We invite you to join the growing, dynamic, and innovative team at INLIV as a Nurse Practitioner in a
The part-time in clinic role.
As our Nurse Practitioner, you will facilitate amazing patient care in our primary care program by diagnosing, treating, and managing urgent, acute, and chronic illnesses. This position will require you to work in our clinic in Calgary, Alberta.
- Work to the full scope of practice in both the primary care
- Diagnose, treat and manage urgent, acute, and chronic illnesses
- Order and interpret screening and diagnostic tests
- Perform procedures and treatments
- Prescribe medications and therapeutic interventions
- Provide advice, coaching and counselling related to the prevention of illness or injury
- Client report management and communication with the entire healthcare team
- Involvement with all administration tasks
- As a Nurse Practitioner (NP), you are a Registered Nurse with CARNA who has successfully
completed an approved NP program
- Have obtained your Master of Nursing with a focus on advanced clinical nursing practice for all
- Full IFM or A4M qualification
- BCLS-HCP, AED, and Venipuncture mandatory
- Completion of one or more of the following is an asset:
o Emergency Nursing Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, ACLS, BTLS,
Trauma Nurse Core Course or other advanced clinical nursing skills preferred
o Additional training in CTAS scoring, EKG, lab and other diagnostic results would
be an asset
o Experience in a wide range of assessment, treatment and therapeutic
interventions, health promotion, diagnostic procedures, and follow-up care in
the community is considered an asset
- Computer literacy and experience with an EMR
- Passionate about primary care family medicine including acute, chronic, and preventative care.
- Confident, out-going, high energy, with a passion for life
- An independent thinker who works well with others and is dedicated to an excellent patient
- A team player who enjoys team-based medical care
- An excellent communicator with both patients and team members
- Thursday - 8:00 am- 5:00 pm In Clinic
- Friday - 8:00 am –5:00 pm In Clinic
- A total compensation package that includes a wage of $75 per hour
- Discounts on fitness and medical aesthetic services
- Participation in INLIV team and social events
- Ongoing coaching, feedback and leadership
- A positive, team environment with the opportunity to learn from other health and wellness
WELL is committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. We welcome and celebrate the diversity of applicants and team members across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where difference is celebrated and fuels our success – this is the WELL Way!