You are dynamic and you want to be part of the best sales team in Canada?
Cellcom, the first authorized Bell Mobility dealer in Canada, is looking for a Sales Representative in our Smith Falls store.
Working for Bell means that you will be part of a high-performance communication sales team that delivers the latest technology and provides an exceptional experience for our clients. We are a high-performance communication sales channel driven by a culture of pride.
Why do we need you?
Cellcom is the fastest growing company in the telecommunication industry. With a significant number of stores and the number of customers that are increasing, we are looking for a proactive team leader who can provide the best service to our customers and support our sales managers in all their functions. We are known for our dynamism and openness to new ideas. You will have the chance to flourish and see your work rewarded with is true value. You will also have the opportunity to pursue your interests towards positions of sales managers, for example.
Presently, 90% of our sales managers have started as sales representatives.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Performing needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Improving through feedback,
- Welcome customers and discuss the characteristics, quality and quantity of the products they wish to purchase
- Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Any other related tasks
More specifically, you will have to :
- Indicate prices, establish terms of credit and exchange, specify guarantees
- Prepare products for sale, prepare sales contracts, accept payments in cash, credit card or automatic debit
- Participate in the display of merchandise
- Provide an effective after-sales service: inform customers of the types of equipment or accessories that best suit their needs
- Promote and sell the company's products and services in accordance with Bell's sales standards.
Qualifications & experience:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising time management and organizational skills
- Experience in customer service is a significant asset
- Good organizational work
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
- Interpersonal skills and a heightened sense of customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)