Telecommunication Sales Representative-Nanaimo
TELUS and its Premier Vendor partner is urgently looking for a vibrant, energetic and motivated Telecommunication Sales Representative.
You will be responsible for selling telecommunications products and services, including home phone, tv, internet, mobility and home security.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to new and existing customers
- Execute promotions and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Keep-up with current technology trends in telecommunication industry
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through in-person approach
- Write and submit accurate orders for the customers
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives
- Experience in the telecom Industry is an asset
- High school graduate or equivalent
- A well-groomed and confident professional
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flexible to work in various locations within and outside the territory
- Comfortable to work independently with less supervision
- Coachable and willing to apply new techniques and knowledge
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Can work full-time hours (Monday-Friday)
- Must be 18 years old or older
We offer personal and professional development with continuous growth support, comprehensive training, and competitive compensation. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Apply now with a recent copy of your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract