Customer Care Representative
Smart Start Canada - Sherwood Park, AB
9:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri
Join our amazing call center team, conveniently located in Sherwood Park, AB. Our company focuses on an inclusive and friendly work environment. We are looking for a Bi-Lingual (French/English) Customer Care Representative to join our team! Position Summary :
Imagine working in a fast-paced environment where you help clients over the phone. Customer Care Representatives (CCR) are expected to respond to all telephone inquiries quickly, effectively and in a manner which preserves the company’s excellent reputation. A CCR will create new accounts, schedule installations, make service appointments and provide service assistance in Canada. The CCR is responsible for keeping detailed records of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken on customer files in our customer relation software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Knowledge :
- Receive inbound calls and make outbound calls with full attention.
- Interact with clients by phone to provide client assistance and education the client about the Ignition Interlock Device.
- Screen and assess each call to determine caller need and direct to appropriate service/information.
- Excellent multitasking skills that involve active listening and accurate data entering.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- Follows up on customer requests to ensure complete handling of the customer’s inquiry.
- Acquire and analyze all relevant information to evaluate validity of complaint and identify the possible causes.
- Analyze customer problems and drive call to resolution in timely manner.
- Refer unresolved and pending customer complaints to the concerned departments for further investigation.
- Report to the Manager about assigned work project.
- Logs all calls for statistical purpose.
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Has the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Good work ethic.
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written French and English communication skills.
- Active listening and multi-tasking skills
- Must be very dependable and have exemplary attendance and punctuality
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Handles complex inquiries independently, utilizing strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates advanced customer service skills on a daily basis.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Assume ownership of the position and accountability for information relayed to customers.
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine the root of problems, and independently makes decisions on how to handle problems or unusual situations,
escalating to a manager as needed.