This position reports to the Senior Manager, Internal Sales:
National Bank Investments.
As a Coordinator, you will support the sales and business development activities of NBI’s sales territories. You will also participate in developing, planning and implementing administrative activities.
You will also define the steps involved in implementing current projects, coordinating all sales activities and assuring control and follow-up.
Specifically, you will:
- Coordinate the point of sale initiatives (mail/email/phone) as directed by the sales team.
- Act as a liaison with the office in Toronto and support teams at head office in Montreal.
- Take care of the department's logistics both over the phone and via e-mail, carry out data entry in the CRM system, produce various budgetary, sales and expense reports.
- Assist the Regional Associates (Insides) and Regional Directors (Wholesalers) with meeting follow up and tasks including sales and service calls.
- Carry out the inventory management and dispersal of the sales promotion items.
- Carry out calendar and email/voicemail management, travel coordination, expense management and report preparation, and regional event management.
- Assist in the coordination of all fulfillment materials, as well as the incoming and outgoing mail management.
- Completed three-year professional college diploma and three years' relevant experience
- IFIC or CSC Certification, or to be obtained in the 12 months following your hiring
- Sales and customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and administrative precision
- Experience in the Canadian Mutual Fund Industry is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, a must
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments. In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.