We are growing our team and looking for a disciplined, creative and personable Construction Project Manager / Site Superintendent with extensive experience in ICI and multi-residential projects in the $0.5M to $15M range in Kingston, Ontario. Five or more years of Canadian ICI construction project management experience is required. This experience should preferably be as a General Contractor and not as an Owner’s Representative or a Subcontractor. Carpentry and / or estimating experience are both valuable assets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in ICI and multi-residential construction;
- Experience leading projects ranging from $0.5M to $20M in contract value;
- Solid understanding of technical construction principles including foundations, structural carpentry, masonry and steel and building envelopes;
- Solid understanding of construction contract documents and construction law, and regulations governing worker health and safety;
- Demonstrable experience in construction estimating, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and quality control;
- Leadership skills that include confidence, fairness and the ability to share knowledge and engage others to meet cost, quality and schedule objectives; and,
- Interest in mentoring team members and developing or building on strong working relationships with clients and design professionals.
This is a career position with long-term growth opportunity. Bourgon Construction offers competitive, experience-based compensation and a comprehensive health and retirement benefit plan is available.
Job Type: Full-time
- ICI Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Canadian ICI Construction: 5 years (Required)