Coba Bar, a new healthy eatery in Griffintown, is now hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Food Counter Attendants/ Cashiers for its location on Notre-Dame St. West.
Coba Bar offers a variety of power bowls, salads, sandwiches, and smoothies, as well as fair trade organic coffee and a healthy breakfast menu.
As a Coba Bar Food Counter Attendant, you'll need to be an expert at customer service and have a winning smile : ). We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic, self-motivated, and communicates effectively in both French and English.
- Smile and greet customers when they enter
- Take orders from customers and deliver them back accurately
- Serve fresh baked goods, handmade sandwiches, power bowls, smoothies, and salads
- Keep the restaurant front area clean and well-stocked
- Charge customers for their food, handle cash, credit cards, and a cash register
- Clean tables and counters
- Provide one to one service to all customers; from hello to goodbye
- Follow Coba Bar standards everyday
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must be passionate about taking care of customers and making them happy
- High School diploma or equivalent degree required
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Must be available evenings and weekends
- Contribute daily to the Coba Bar team
- Enjoy working in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
- To succeed, you will need to have a great attitude and lots of energy
- You will be working with other counter attendants/cashiers and cooks, being a team player is key!
Well? What are you waiting for? Send us your resume with a smile : )
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, morning, evening, weekend
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour