Immediate opening for a Full Time Material Handler within our fast-paced warehouse environment.
This position reports directly to the Warehouse Supervisor and supports the Operations Manager and the production teams as needed. This role has a primary focus on loading and unloading trailers, moving materials to and from the production area by forklift, completing quality checks, and reporting inventory levels and traffic activity as directed.
For the selected candidates, we provide complete training and support to get started safely and effectively. This position works 4 days per week, 10 hours each day, typically Monday to Saturday; 8:30PM - 7:00AM for PM shift and 7:30AM - 6:00PM for AM shift. OT is offered as needed on a voluntary basis. Only candidates that expect to pass a drug test need apply.
The best candidates will have a:
1. current Forklift Certification
2. strong work ethic
3. proven track record of success in a fast-paced physical environment
4. history within a warehouse environment.
5. 2+ years forklift experience.
Required for this position:
1. reliable transportation to/from each shift
2. steel toed shoes / boots
3. high visibility vest / shirt
4. ability to carry/lift up to 45 lbs comfortably
5. ability to maintain safety, quality and production requirements upon completion of training
This position is paid $17/hour every 2 weeks to start. Upon completion of training and 3 month probation period, your wage increases to $18/hour and you are enrolled into our Extended Health and Dental Benefits program. Standard increases in pay, twice each year; each March and September.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Please apply by e-mail only - no drop offs or call ins, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour