Gitxsan Development Corporation group of companies is presently looking for Safety Administrators. If you are presently looking for work or interested in a change, we want to hear from you!
Safety Administration work is great for those value high safety standards, and working as part of a team in a professional and positive work environment. As a Safety Administrator, you will play a vital role in protecting the health and safety of employees while upholding provincial health and safety legislation. Come join our team and help keep BC workplaces safer for all!
- Developing and managing health & safety programs.
- Conducting safety meetings to review responsibilities and objectives.
- Coach and support colleagues and contractors in safe work practices.
- Identifying and mitigating hazards in work locations.
- Actively promoting workplace safety through setting a good example.
- Taking a leadership role in special projects relating to work safety.
- Safety officer or administrator experience.