We are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant for our client based out of Montreal Quebec. Our Client is a well-established Cloud Consulting firm.
You will be responsible for customizing Salesforce and other cloud solutions based on our customer requirements. The Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant will be working closely with our development teams to ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment of our technical cloud business solutions. Our ideal candidate has strong technical skills, the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and customize cloud solutions that will help our customers be more efficient.
- Own the customization of Salesforce products (sales cloud, service cloud, pardot, marketing cloud, CPQ, communities) and develop relationship with customers, in collaboration with our business analysts, to define the project requirements and optimize and enhance their solutions
- Help design, document and maintain solutions and system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Test and validate the solution and verify it meets customer requirements.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Implementation and customization of 3rd party add-ons (AppExchange)
- Mandatory proficiency French and English written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Previous experience in IT cloud administration
- Previous experience in defining, developing or testing software solution
- Proven experience in eliciting customer requirements and testing
- Salesforce administrator certification is required
- Advanced skills with workflows, triggers, custom objects, layouts, permission sets profiles and reports.
- Autonomous, Organized and ability to manage and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines;
- Mandatory: Initiative, responsibility and a quick learner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce Business Analyst: 3 years (Preferred)