Pharmasave Surrey Centre is currently accepting applications for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team.
Our medication centered interventions provide our patients with the support and nursing care that they rely on to remain living in the community. We offer you the oppourtunity to grow with us and apply your nursing knowledge in a community based program.
- Visiting patients in the community
- Administering medications (orally, injections, creams and patches)
- Performing patient specific assessments (blood glucose and blood pressure monitoring)
- Interpreting assessment data to adjust medications accordingly
- Noting changes in behaviour for mental health patients
- Documentation of all interventions and assessment data
- Actively participating in patients’ healthcare outcomes.
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Current registration in good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Driver’s licence
- Criminal Records Check will be requested upon successful offer
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Caring, friendly attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and leadership abilities
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team
- An enthusiasm to contribute positively in the community in a healthcare setting
We thank all those who apply in advance, but only those candidate who are deemed suitable and qualified for this position will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Contract
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Preferred)