WDM Chartered Professional Accountants is a Vancouver-based chartered accounting firm initially established in 1981. We work with individuals and businesses in a diverse range of industries including real estate investment, construction, manufacturing, mining and exploration, oil & gas, retail, and professional services. Our office is located in a unique and beautiful neighborhood at the corner of Broadway and Granville Street in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
About the position:
This is a CPA Pre-Approved Program.
We wish to hire an experienced senior staff accountant to join our expanding team. If you have made significant progress in CPA PEP Program and have 2-3 years of public accounting experience, we would like to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Preparation of working paper files and financial statements for audit, review and compilation engagements for public and private entities in a variety of different industries
- Preparation of personal tax returns, corporate tax returns, and trust returns
- Preparation of other regulatory returns and other compliance filings
- Interaction with clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and on a timely basis
Competencies and Skills
- 1-2 Years of experience in public practice providing assurance engagements services to clients in various industries
- Newly designated CPA or currently enrolled in CPA PEP program
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skill
- Knowledge of CaseWare, QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, and Taxprep or equivalent
All applicants must be eligible to work for any employers in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time