Require a Sales representative who is capable of quickly becoming a reliable solutions partner for our client base in the process and instrumentation marketplace. Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions we are looking to grow our team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Resume must include successful history of at least three years work experience as a Territorial Sales Representative and/or Sales Engineer.
- A background in Instrumentation Controls is highly beneficial.
- Engineering Degree, Technologists Diploma or relevant Experience preferred.
- Extensive computer experience required in: MS Word, Outlook, and Excel. Beneficial to have experience in: Salesforce
- Experience in the process and instrumentation industry is a plus.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of target end user, OEM, and engineering accounts.
- Cover letter should present examples of ability to assess market needs and accurate conveyance of the information.
- Ability to handle, organize and coordinate multiple technical projects.
- Have effective and professional communication skills.
- Background using strong analytical thinking, doing projected forecasting, and utilizing sound business judgment combined to show demonstrated sales results.
- Review engineering plans and specifications for potential projects and provide assistance with bid preparation.
- Meet Annual sales quotas and targeted goals.
- Troubleshoot field problems.
- Maintain current contact information of customers.
- Communicate the needs of system design and application requirements with appropriate staff at the office, ensuring timely quotation
- Follow up on all leads.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to furnish proof of eligibility to work in Canada.
Must reside in sales area. The candidate will be trained in our office; then work in the field with limited home office requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission