We are an innovative Technology Company, offering a challenging and exciting atmosphere in a comfortable work environment. You will enjoy a performance-based compensation package and the opportunity to make a difference in a growing and dynamic organization. For more information, visit us at https://www.servicepro.solutions/
Have you graduated recently and ready to start the next exciting chapter of your life?
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals who are passionate about working with clients remotely and onsite on consulting, training and demonstrating on the features and capabilities of a Service Desk Software Product.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity in which the new hire will:
- Acquire a strong knowledge and in-depth understanding of Help Desk Technology’s Product ServicePRO.
- Get trained on Product consulting, training and demonstration
- After successful training with the Senior members of the team:
- Deliver web-based training on the product's features and functionality to our customers
- Present pre-sales demos to prospective clients and act as their main point of contact for all product related questions
- Participate in the implementation of solutions to our customers based on the client-specific requirements [Remote / On-site]
- Understand customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply best practices in our Product for those customer implementations.
- Prepare Quotations for both new sales and upsell of products/services.
Are you ready for this? To learn more about the job requirements, please check below.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Business / Business Analysis / Management / Management Information Systems / Mathematics.
- Fresh Graduates or 1 year of relevant experience in a Professional Services Consulting / Client facing role.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to build lasting relationships with the customers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Responsibility and Accountability Skills
- Proficiency with learning technological concepts and practices.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work across North America and Europe.
Nice to Have:
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Help desk / Service Desk / Workflow Solutions software is an asset.
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
To apply, send your resume in Word or PDF format.
In the subject line, indicate you are applying for: Professional Services Consultant Trainee (Entry Level / New Grad)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19