About the Company
Hello! Welcome to Plaza Premium Group, we're people passionate about "Making Travel Better". We are a global company with team members from all walks of life, together we are #PPGFamily, together we are building a legacy. You don't need to be from this industry, you do need to be passionate.
Our promise to you:
- We will respect and value your background and perspectives
- We will work together with integrity
- We will share our incredible pride for job, company and industry
- What we ask of you: bring passion to all that you do
- Listen, move fast and think innovatively
- Speak up, have ideas and share them
- Believe in customer service, and treating every person with kindness
As industry leaders in innovating global airport hospitality you will work with colleagues from all parts of the world for a truly global experience. You will help and craft services and facilities in over 200 locations in more than 60 international airports across the world.
Who we are
We were established in HK in 1998 by someone who understood the value of an airport lounge and felt that the experience shouldn't just be limited to a closed-circuit group of travelers. Through the years we have worked incredibly hard to create an experience which is both accessible and quality. Almost 25 years later we now span four core business segments: airport lounges, airport terminal hotels, airport meet & greet services, and a range of airport dining concepts.
In addition to our own brands, PPG provides airport hospitality solutions to leading airlines, alliances and corporates around the world. Here are a few names you might recognize: Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa etc.
With the future of travel always in sight, we created Smart Traveler, a mobile-app rewards program underpinned by in-house technology. We are fast-moving and always evolving to drive our purpose of making travel better.
Join our family today.
Together, we'll make travel better.
The IT Service Delivery Specialist is responsible for providing a high level of operational availability and stability for PPG lounge systems. The role entails providing a high level of IT support services to guests and staff as well as coverage for the computer systems, data, either on site or remotely, including some evenings, weekends and holidays depending on business needs.
Key Areas of Duties and Responsibility
· Support & Delivery scope including Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal operations and other Canadian locations.
· Responsible for supporting the day-to-day IT function in the lounges and offices, providing support and IT systems delivery services for existing and new lounges. Supporting end-users by working closely with Helpdesk & IT Operations where appropriate for resolution to IT needs (both Incidents and Requests).
· Set up and maintain all workstations, lounge management, POS systems and necessary peripherals (printers/scanners etc.).
· Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
· Install, support, and maintain computer hardware, network and software infrastructure as needed.
· Ensure data backups run as scheduled.
· Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
· Improve support services by ensuring timely problem resolution and providing excellent customer service.
· Work with the Regional Director to Ensured competitive costs for systems and services through adept negotiation and by developing beneficial business relationships with vendors.
· Provide some guidance/training to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment as needed.
· Liaised with Regional Director for updates on current and future projects.
· Work with the Regional Director to develop, implement and monitor IT standard operating policies, procedures and best practices, asset preventative maintenance and replacement plans.
· Work with the Regional Director to develop and implement short and long-term projects that enhanced overall operations.
· Liaise with Head Office and Help Desk to resolve issues.
· Analyze computer / IT problems reported and recommend corrective, preventative and improvement measures.
· Performs all other duties as assigned by superiors.
· Provide training, guidance, and support to end-users.
Qualities & Requirements
- University degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Over 5 years of experience in similar role with medium or large-scale organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 365 support.
- Hands-on experience in TCP/IP Networking, Basic Firewall, VPN, WAN/LAN network security.
- Good communication skills, including verbal and writing skills.
- A good team player and have strong change management skill and experience.
- Good organizational and management skills.
- Positive attitude, Self-motivated, High sense of responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexible to travel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Application deadline: 2022-07-18
Expected start date: 2022-07-08