OXFORD DISTRIBUTION CENTER
There is a career opportunity available continuing as a RONA Employee based out of the LOWES Oxford Distribution Center. Reporting to the Planning Coach, the Shipping / Receiving Coordinator team member is responsible for Booking Inbound Appointments, Auditing Completed Paperwork, Updating an Access Database and Excel Spreadsheets, Preparing Pick lists, Bills of Lading, Dock door management, Shipping notifications to stores and communicating with carriers / transport team in a team environment. This is a non-pallet warehouse, with floor loading. If you have a passion to exceed customer expectations, strong Microsoft office, analytical and problem-solving skills and working as part of the team – this is the role for you!
- Act in accordance to the current RONA policies and procedures
- 100% commitment to providing and upholding a safe work environment
- Good visual/manual co-ordination and attentiveness to detail
- Maintaining an Access database and several excel spreadsheets
- Audit completed Inbound / Outbound orders for accuracy
- Data Entry and Document filing
- Assist in Managing Dock Doors, Internal / External Transport drivers, and Trailer Sealing as required.
- Dispatching Completed loads, and releasing dropped trailers / containers to their respective companies.
- Participate in Cycle Counting as needed
- Perform all other related tasks as required by Management
### Job Requirements
- Responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and attentive to work.
- Team player with a positive attitude, with the ability to also work independently
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, building rapport and trust with team-members
- Highly motivated to the team and facilities success
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office(Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
- MHE Equipment experience an asset (Dock Stocker w/ clamp) but not required