10 Place Triad, Pointe Claire, Quebec, H9R 0A2
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Merchandises and provides superior customer service
- Maintains efficient flow of merchandise from the receiving door to the sales floor. Receives merchandise from DC and local deliveries and ensures proper documentation of the receiving and return of goods
- Organizes the backroom, assembles and displays pre-packs
- Complete planogram adjustments and ensures signage and talkers are displayed according to operating standards
- Use PDT system to cycle count and replenish inventory through MMS
What you'll need
- High School education
- Computer literacy skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to lift repetitively
- Ability to display according to operating standards and maintain the shoppability of the store
- Must be self motivated and be able to work independently
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.