Complete the online application found at www.imprespharma.ca to be considered.
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
You will have the responsibility to promote a select number of products and programs to
pharmacists and store managers to drive brand awareness and increase sales in your territory.
Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Our mission is sales force excellence. Impres Pharma is the leader in the training and
coaching of healthcare sales representatives in Canada.
- We create a sales team passionate about healthcare sales and driven by the chance to
earn an attractive bonus based on sales performance.
- We focus on retaining great talent. Impres Pharma’s multiple partnerships mean an
opportunity that is right for your background and your career goals.
- There will be opportunities for you to grow your career within Impres Pharma and/or
the partnering brand named pharmaceutical company. Impres Pharma has been an
employer for many successful pharmaceutical sales and marketing professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing strong sales relationships with pharmacists and store managers.
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen the product
- Independently manage your territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being
met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Attend any promotional events within your territory and as per manager’s direction
- Administrative duties include; weekly and monthly reporting of territory activities.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set by the company.
- Pharmacy sales experience in front store (traditional broker experience)
- Candidates will have previous, successful sales experience selling into pharmacies. This
experience will include merchandising experience with the pharmacy store manager
and/or the pharmacist.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills are
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Unusual level of drive, competitive spirit and track record of achievement.
- Valid Driver's License and access to vehicle for territory coverage.
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual in Ottawa and the province of Quebec.
- University degree an asset.
Visit www.imprespharma.ca to Apply Online today!
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate
demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Are you a healthcare company looking to drive exceptional sales among your brands or
strengthen an existing sales force with added promotion? If so, please contact our
business development department by email to learn about the many ways that Impres
Pharma can elevate your sales to the next level.