~~At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver:
quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers by becoming a Meat Cutter at our Metro stores.~~ The Meat Department Crew on 4510 Innes Rd., Orleans, ON is waiting for you!
- Cuts, prepares and wraps products for the counter according to production schedule
- Receives, prices, stocks, rotates and merchandises products
- Assists the Manager placing orders and taking inventory
- Implements and adheres to Customer Service Policy
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 1 year meat cutting experience which includes excellent product knowledge and rotation and merchandising experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; of lifting up to 85 lbs.; of withstanding repetitive work involving wrists, arms and shoulders; and working in refrigerated conditions
- Available to work days, evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, as required