St. Catharines Volkswagen is looking for an experienced Parts Manager to join their dynamic team in St. Catharines, Ontario! This position will be responsible for profitability of parts department by ensuring the inventory levels and right product at shelf for smooth operation of the service department and ensuring all contracts of purchase from the manufacturers and selling of parts accordingly from dealership. This position reports to the General Manager.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Develops and maintains a culture that values excellent customer service through effective training, supervision, coaching and performance management.
- Reviews and implements Parts Department policies and procedures that improve the Customer Experience through high quality repairs and building customer relationships.
- Assists in developing and implementing a longer-term strategy and action plan to attract and retain customers.
- Coaches team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Improves sales and profitability for the Parts Department.
- Primary control of orders and distribution of parts.
- Assists in monitoring the operating budget by tracking sales and expenses.
- Promotes service safety and security procedures.
- Build and maintain over the counter and Fleet sales.
St. Catharines Volkswagen Offers:
- 4 years of dealer experience in automotive environment
- CDK and ADP Dealer Software Experience an asset
- Strong computer skills are required
- Detail oriented and good communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ driver’s license
- Perform other related duties as required by management.
- Great management support.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.