Our client, an international manufacturer of stampings and welded assemblies, is looking to add several Robotic Maintenance Technicians with Welding knowledge to their exciting team. This client enjoys very little turnover and is a standout example of stability, growth and success over the long-term.
- The Weld/Robotics Maintenance Technician will be working within and supporting a team environment using good communication and interpersonal skills, while constantly striving to maintain a goal of zero downtime.
- Provide technical support in developing ad improving welding processes
- Set up of robotic and resistance weld operations
- Troubleshoot part fit-up problems
- Provide general weld support to operators
- Knowledge of robot programming and general welding maintenance (Fanuc, Panasonic)
- Controls knowledge (Allen-Bradley, Fanuc, SLC 500 and SLC 5000 family of controls and HMI)
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of weld equipment failures
- College diploma in a related field - for example Centennial College, Humber College, George Brown College, etc.
- Ideally 1-2 years' working in a technical field in a welding environment - ideally automotive.
- Safety conscientious
- Proven mechanical aptitude and computer literate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent