Bock North America is a chair systems solution company with more than 50 years of experience in plastic injection moulding. We have made it our business to offer sophisticated components made from various plastics to leading office furniture manufacturers worldwide.
We are looking for a career-minded Junior Technical Sales Representative to join our team. Working out of our Cambridge, Ontario office, the Junior Technical Sales Representative will work closely with both the local management and team and global program engineering to ensure exceptional customer service on new and existing programs.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring detailed sales strategies and objectives.
Developing new business, as well as building upon existing relationships, to support our continued growth
Acting as a liaison between Bock and the customer, providing excellent customer care
Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention levels.
Consulting with new and existing customers as it relates to innovative products and solutions that meet their needs
- In conjunction with the global development team, preparing and presenting product solutions both in-person and virtually
- Strong project management and sales skills,
- 3-5 years of experienced in technical sales and customer support
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional and personal manner
- Technically minded, ideally with experience in both injection moulding and tooling
- A mechanical aptitude that will be essential when dealing with design and product engineers.
- Post-secondary education in with a focus on Business or Engineering
- Ability to travel globally (Covid dependent)
Bock North America offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process