You finished your program - now what? After hard work and dedication to complete your degree you want to join an organization that will not only utilize your knowledge, but will value your passion and drive for success. You've always known yourself to be a leader, having demonstrated this in your academics, work experience, extra-curricular activities, and community involvement.
If this sounds like you, then you'll want to join Noble in our Branch Manager Development Program! We are currently looking for Management Trainees based out of the following regions:
- Greater Toronto Area
- SouthWest Ontario
- NorthWest Ontario
We are a network of the bright, the innovative, the flexible and the dedicated. Noble attracts driven university graduates to achieve excellence in their careers. As a Management Trainee, you will be provided personalized training and development, comprehensive industry knowledge, and business expertise so that you can grow into a world-class leader. You will receive support from industry leading professionals that will act as coaches and mentors throughout your career trajectory.
You're ready to make an impact.
You're ready to jump-start your career.
You're ready to become a part of the Noble Team!
What We Offer You:
You Must Have:
- A mapped-out career trajectory
- Uncapped earning opportunities
- Tailored training and development
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Pension and RRSP contribution opportunities
- Additional insurance coverage
- Become a part of the close-knit Noble family!
- Completion of University Degree or Post-Graduate Certificate
- Demonstrated record of strong leadership and ability to motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with conflict-resolution and problem-solving in an environment with multiple stakeholders and balancing priorities
- Proof of strong work ethic and determination to achieve success
- Exceptional level of curiosity, drive, learning agility and self-motivation
- Highly engaged and active with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willingness and ability to relocate within Ontario
- Must hold a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle