Right Lane Carrier is an asset-based company started back in 2015 based in GTA. We specialize in FTL & LTL shipments of dry goods. We provide same day & 2 days transit logistic services to Northeast states like New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, Maine, Vermont & Connecticut out of GTA.
Our brand-new fleet of truck & trailers insures we will meet your logistics needs without any compromises and failures. All our assets are equipped with Satellite tracking and our team always keep an eye on your freight until it reaches its desired destination.
All our trucks are equipped with ELD’s & Dashcams. It has always been our goal to provide prompt, reliable & cost-efficient services to our customers. Our yard is fully secured with security gate, cameras, and access cards.
Job details as a morning dispatcher are but not limited to:
- Receive and confirm details of orders.
- Maintain all positive communications with drivers, customers and customs for tracking and tracing.
- Coordinate and plan with department to effectively and efficiently dispatch the company's resources.
- Review dispatch board constantly to ensure that all trips are departing, arriving and running on schedule.
- Handle customers inquiries in timely and with professional manners.
- Update customers web portal with up-to-date load information.
- Monitor and update shipment status on company's internal applications.
- Generate reports as required and problem solving when issue arises.
- Attention to all the details with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Other duties as required accordingly.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in trucking industry.
- Should have good customer service skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure situation.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attentions to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of rules for DOT (Department of Transportation).
- Ability to learn quickly.
Day Shift Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Night Shift Hours: 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: To be disclosed with potential candidate
Note: Job start confirmed from July 15, 2022 and only serious candidates should contact.
- dispatch: 1 year (preferred)
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
Right Lane Carrier provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Expected start date: 2022-08-05