Leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for more than 65 years, The Master Group is the largest distributor of the HVAC-R sector in Canada. Its more than 850 dynamic and dedicated employees serve the industry in more than 38 branches and 6 distribution centers from coast to coast.
The incumbent will help to promote ventilation, commercial and heating products to contractors, engineering firms and evaluate their needs. He will cover New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island territories. Also, he will help educate property managers as well as building owners in choices of equipment; identify new and current accounts to further develop and maintain business relations with clients; submit proposals which will turn into sales in most cases; responsible for developing new business as well as strengthen existing customer relationships.
Principal tasks:Marketing & promotion of products:
- Quotations and budgets: coordinate between purchasing/product management & sales department;
- Identify client’s needs & resources, provide proposals of appropriate products or services;
- Supply data and technical drawings for the design of specific products to be adapted to the customer needs;
- Communicate written & orally to positively demonstrate benefits of products and services to influence the buying decision;
- Develop a close relationship with commercial/applied contractors, engineers;
- Promote The Master Group ability to quote on public tenders as well as on design build projects;
- Ensure effective regional relationships with suppliers;
- Identify competitive positioning of our products versus the competition;
- Contact customers after the sale to resolve problems and ensure follow up;
- Coordinate and resolve technical problems related to products (training provided);
- Acquire required technical knowledge in order to promote products (training provided);
- Set up and facilitate training seminars and presentations;
- Preparation of annual sales budgets for territory & proposals for client accounts;
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers;
- Responsible for the use of the CRM in client account management;
- Attend trade shows, keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Mechanical or Building System Engineering degree;
- Experience in the sales environment;
- In depth knowledge of products technical applications (HVACR Master’s products & competition);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Bilingualism, an asset (English and French);
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel;
- Team player, open to coaching and following company’s objectives;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, goal oriented and willing to learn.
- We offer our employees a competitive salary based on experience;
- Our group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) supports our employees and their families
- We contribute to your group RRSP;
- We support the health of our employees by providing a Health Program (contribution to a membership in a fitness center).