AMBICO Vision Statement: Commitment to excellence in design, manufacturing, and service creates outstanding customer experiences that make us proud of what we do.
Project Manager Job Description
Feb 7, 2020
- Customer facing, dynamic work environment.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, in addition to high quality technical outputs.
- Works as part of a small team consisting of Engineers and Factory Layout technicians.
- Project Manager is the customer’s point of contact on any assigned order from time order is assigned, until the product’s warranty period expires.
- Provide excellent service to our customers as well as internal colleagues. Enable staff to process and manufacture product in the most efficient manner possible.
- Provide guidance and assistance for customers when product arrives on site and questions arise.
- Update all internal documents, and cross check for accuracy.
- Process orders as necessary for shop drawings, as well as manufacturing details for the factory to follow.
- Liaise with Estimating, Purchasing, and Management in order to provide the best possible product to our customer.
- Post-secondary in Mechanical Engineering, or similar studies.
- Experience in managing several project timelines simultaneously.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCad, Solid Edge.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent