What You Will Do:
- Design and execute all features of roadmap and prepare reports to be presented to key stakeholders and interpret all data in coordination with department leads.
- Define and document the actions needed to close technical/solution architecture gaps in support of business objectives.
- Define technical architecture by understanding various functional and non-functional requirements aligning to end business requirements and outcome.
- Incorporate best practices to design effective strategies and assist internal team to implement strategy and analyze all information, drive implementation of recommendations.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams across all phases of a project to implement logical solutions
- Develop and maintain current and future-state architecture; manage technical debt and risks, explore technical feasibility tradeoffs, and make data-driven decisions.
- Ensure all Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. performance, availability and fail-over, scalability, security, etc.) are properly articulated, and work with all parties to guarantee that the software/applications that are delivered meet these objectives.
- Adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, internal partners, vendors and others through good interpersonal skills.
What You Will Need:
- 7+ years of experience in a technology leadership role within a fast paced, DevOps/Agile environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Microservices, Event Driven, or implementation of Cloud Native architectures with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods.
- 5+ years of experience in Retail/ECommerce Domain.
- Strong working knowledge of container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI).
- Hands-on experience with different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.).
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Full-time
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: Up to $90.00 per hour