The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales while managing the daily store operation functions. The Store Manager is accountable to ensure the team is achieving sales goals and is effectively training and coach staff.
- Determine needs of the business and ensures maximize sales are achieved.
- Hire, develop and retain management and associate team.
- Coach and train staff and create succession planning for future growth.
- Ensures customer service standards are upheld by all staff.
- Establish and communicates clear expectations of the team.
- Control wages and shrink and ensures store audit compliance and shrink results are met.
- Ensures all staff adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure visual standards are met as per company directives.
- Oversee and ensure all daily operation functions are performed.
Fairweather welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time