Archadeck is North America’s largest custom designer/builder of decks, screened porches & sunrooms. Case Design/Remodeling is one of the leading remodeling organizations; specializing in kitchens, bathrooms and additions. Archadeck and Case are seeking an Estimator.
Scope of Work:
- Prepares project estimates using in-house estimating systems
- Prepares contract documents
- Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information; controlling construction costs.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities
- Obtains subcontractor and supplier quotes
- Product sourcing and pricing
- Maintains cost keys and pricing systems by updating information on a regular basis
- Possible site assessments & measuring
- Evaluates estimate and makes necessary adjustments, changes, and additions.
- Assist with material takeoffs to insure completeness and match to specification.
- Assist with product and material ordering
- Assist Construction and Production Manager as needed
- Prepare final documents for sold projects
- Maintains quality service by following organizational standards.
- 2+ years’ estimating experience in residential or deck construction
- Strong computer skills
- Familiar with material takeoffs
- Excellent time management skills
- Above average organizational skills to permit effective work on multiple projects concurrently
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline a plus
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 2 years (Required)