JOB POSTING – KITCHEN STAFF
ABOUT AROMA CANADA
With 40+ locations across Ontario, Aroma Espresso Bar Canada is a rapidly growing franchise focused on making great coffee and fresh, nutritious food to order. As an Aroma Espresso Bar Chef, you will be responsible for prepping ingredients, maintaining your kitchen, and preparing delicious meals to order.
Location: 430 King Street West, Toronto, ON
The roles and responsibilities of the job include some of the following:
- Passion for freshness and good food
- Commitment to food safety standards and protocols
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Maintaining prep levels and ensuring FIFO is followed
- Restocking, doing inventory, and assisting with order placement
- Maintaining high standard of cleanliness throughout the kitchen
- Communication with other team members in both the Front and Back of House
- Available to work mornings or evenings during the week and on weekends – both PT & FT
- Positive attitude and a passion for food/coffee
- Experience working with food is a huge asset, but not required. We are willing to train the right
candidate for the position.
- Must be able to lift 25-30lbs
- Must be able to reliably travel to and from the store
Please email a resume and your availability.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour