The Source is Canada’s largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a passionate brand ambassador driving a sales focus on Bell Residential Services (BRS) and Consumer Electronics
As a BRS Specialist you’ll be a product expert for TVs and laptops, including gaining access to some of the latest tech through annual product seeding
You’ll contribute to the team’s success by achieving personal sales goals
You’ll maintain a sales funnel of prospective customers and conduct customer call backs
This role will primarily be based out of The Source store – but you may get to promote our services at various events
As a specialist in all things tech, you will help build easy solutions for our customers
You will work closely with your teammates as a subject matter expert for BRS, influencing other Sales Associates product knowledge
You will stay ahead of the curve by completing training regularly staying informed on policies and procedures, product offerings, and industry knowledge
What You’ll Need
- You will need to have great people and communication skills
- Experience in retail or sales is a definite asset
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Accountable for delivering tasks on time with accuracy
- You’ll need to be flexible: ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends is a must
- Experience in retail (telecommunications) is an asset
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be exposed to hands-on and handheld training – get ready to learn!
- Our rewards and recognition programs are vast: enjoy variable pay based on your personal sales, as well as other cool incentives
- You’ll enjoy a compensation package that includes a base wage plus uncapped commissions
- You’ll get awesome discounts on nearly all of our products
- Thinking about building a career with us? Explore endless internal opportunities in both retail and in corporate roles
Full-time Bell Residential Services Expert, Halifax Shopping Centre, The Source
Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home - and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.