Pamela Toth & Company Inc. Chartered Professional Accountants is seeking to add a full-time receptionist to our team.
Located in Prince George, Pamela Toth & Company Inc. Chartered Professional Accountants is an accounting firm, that provides accounting, bookkeeping and tax services to the community.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing reception services, such as greeting, and directing visitors
- Answering and transferring inbound phone calls
- Distributing mail
- Organizing of firm and client information
- Processing payments via debit, credit, or cash
- Completing general errands for firm
- Maintaining and ordering all office supplies
- Support to clients and other team members
- Administrative support and other duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of accounting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The job is Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00. Wages will be based upon qualifications and experience.
Forward resumes and cover letter stating availability in confidence to pam@ptcoinc by Friday, October 7, 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Application deadline: 2022-10-07