Position: Client Success Coordinator
Department: Digital & Data
Term: 12 months, effective immediately (with possibility to extend)
Location: Vancouver, BC
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a new agency collective born from the merger of two long-standing powerhouse firms: DDB Vancouver & Elevator Strategy. Working as one, the divisions of PS&Co. provide industry-leading services across brand, design, data, digital, and media. We work with top-tier clients from industries like sports & entertainment, consumer packaged goods (CPG), financial services, sustainable food, and public infrastructure. We’re lucky enough to work with brands like the Vancouver Canucks, ICBC, Edmonton Oilers, Prospera Credit Union, and more.
We’re built like a startup and growing fast. Looking for a place to gain experience, make an impact, and grow with the company? This is it.
The Client Success Coordinator will support the growth, client retention, and operational efficiency of the Digital & Data agency division. Working in concert with senior executives and lead consultants, they’ll help deliver meaningful, impactful results to our clients within the sports, entertainment, and consumer-packaged goods industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SALES & MARKETING
Execute the agency’s corporate growth strategy including web, social media, content marketing, lead generation, etc. * Set up and facilitate major client meetings including scheduling, note-taking, action logs, deliverable follow-up, etc.
Manage the agency sales pipeline; tracking prospects from initial inquiry to conversion
Lead the development of sales & marketing collateral including website updates, client proposal decks, and project briefs
Set up and facilitate major client meetings including scheduling, note-taking, action logs, deliverable follow-up, etc.
Support the execution of client engagements including onboarding, discovery, strategic planning, and goal tracking
OPERATIONS & ADMINISTRATION
Support the general administrative & operational needs of the agency division
Oversee expense reporting and support the development of monthly client invoices
Other administrative support, as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience within the sports & entertainment industry strongly preferred
- Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in a related field
- 2 - 3 years' experience working in a customer-facing sales and/or service role in a professional setting
- Advanced proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Experience developing and updating project management tools (project schedules, blocking charts, RACI charts, etc.)
- Comfortability leading projects and reporting progress to executive leadership
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build great working relationships amongst peers and clients alike
- Possess a blend of business and technology savviness
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional groups with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented, detailed, and a highly organized working style
- Entrepreneurial work ethic and a positive attitude
NOT REQUIRED BUT AN ASSET:
- Familiarity with popular digital, data, and marketing-related SaaS tools like Slack, CRM, MailChimp, Wrike, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and performance bonus
- Ego-free work environment and an awesome, collaborative team
- Exciting growth opportunities and personalized coaching
- A roster of exciting, industry-leading clients to work with & learn from
- We’re working remotely for now, but typically collaborate at a modern office located just outside Olympic Village that’s stocked with snacks, coffee, and all the tools you need to get the job done
If this role sounds exciting and matches your experience & skill set, we'd love to get to know you better! Apply by submitting your resume via the links provided.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those short-listed for follow-up interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
PS&Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and champion of diversity and inclusion.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2021-09-29
Expected start date: 2021-10-04
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19