Avonbank is an agricultural solutions dealership specializing in facility design, installation and service for the dairy, swine and grain handling industries.
We are an authorized Lely Center and are currently seeking a Service & Support Technician to assist our dairy customers within our serving areas of Perth, Middlesex, Huron and Bruce county.
- Install, maintain, and service Lely robotic equipment.
- Train customers on use of Lely equipment and associated software.
- Perform software updates, preventative maintenance and service on robotic farm equipment.
- Attend required training to ensure skill set is kept current and up to date.
- Work with Dairy Division Project Manager and required Avonbank team members to coordinate and complete service and installation tasks.
- Support the Dairy Sales and Farm Management Support team by contributing technical solutions on behalf of existing and prospective customers.
- Available to work overtime as required and be available for weekday and weekend on-call service shifts.
- Dairy industry knowledge preferred.
- Previous experience in the service and maintenance of automated dairy equipment.
- Direct experience with Lely products is considered an asset.
- Demonstrates strong mechanical skills with experience working with electronic controls.
- Self-motivated, reliable and able to work independently.
- Ability to provide high-quality work in a fast-paced environment in a time-effective manner.
- Must have strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong computer and literacy skills.
- Must posses a valid driver’s licence with a clean driving record.
- Based on your experience we offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Full benefit package
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Service truck
- Boot/clothing allowance
- Tool allowance
Avonbank is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We are interested in long term employment applications only. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- RRSP matching program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- agricultural: 2 years (Required)