- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience with administering and supporting E-Business Suite applications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing Single Sign On setup for R12.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with multiple Oracle databases for performance critical, highly available systems on UNIX/Linux platform
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g RAC and GRID Architecture, Configuration, and Administration
- Minimum of 7 years with conducting performance tuning, backup/recovery, and scalability/capacity planning, in addition to SQL, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
- Excellent SQL and DB performance tuning skills.
- Minimum of 5 years troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
- This position requires 24/7 operational support on a weekly rotation.
Finance Technology is currently looking for a talented ERP Database Administrator with 5+ years of experience for its Vancouver office. The Database Administrator should have strong Oracle E-Business Suite application administration experience and will engineer solutions for multiple database technologies in a fast-paced, complex distributed database environments supporting both OLTP and OLAP systems across multiple platforms. A successful employee will be able to rapidly troubleshoot complex technical problems under tight deadlines, implement solutions at mass scalable, while managing multiple customer groups. Deep knowledge of Oracle Database concepts, and excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
- R12 E-Business Suite administration
- Single Sign On administration
- Ownership of Oracle RAC clusters, working on a variety of development and maintenance projects in coordination with project and support teams.
- Upgrade, Patching & Managing of Oracle E-Business Suite .
- Automation of day to day activities like Patching, Cloning and enhancing monitoring
- Securing the application components and databases at each layer
- Troubleshooting critical issues related to performance and scaling of application and databases.
Track record of engineering performance and availability solutions.
Experience of running workloads on AWS cloud.
Experience on handling Postgres, Redshift or MS-SQL Server databases will be a plus
Experience with securing E-Business Suite will be a plus.
Experience of R12 upgrade will be a plus.