Our client has an opening for two part-time Building Managers who will work together to provide coverage for the building 7 days of the week. This role operates on a "4 day on/4 day off" shift rotation, working 5 hours each day. As a Building Manager, you will play a key role in maintaining a beautiful new condominium community close to downtown Kelowna.
1. Establish and promote a community environment
2. Assist with management and administrative responsibilities
3. Assist with cleaning and maintenance responsibilities
4. Assist with strata bylaw and rules enforcement and security patrol
-Greet incoming residents to provide them with general information on building operation/bylaws (if Property Manager requires assistance with this)
-Monitor move-in and move-out activities (install elevator protective mats, etc.)
Strata Council Support
-Assist Property Manager with bylaw complaints, emergencies, and inquiries from residents as required
-Provide email feedback to residents regarding bylaw enforcement and requests for cleaning/maintenance
-Facilitate and monitor the work of building maintenance contractors with building access etc.
-Facilitate Amenities rentals; receive and return deposits; inspections reports, etc.
-Monitor and report any bylaw and rule infractions to strata manager
-Monitoring of security systems and personnel.
-Develop and monitor all cleaning and maintenance schedules as approved by strata council.
-Monitor and update the video entry phone system, manage Kaleido complex keys and access for contractors, etc.
Cleaning and Maintenance
-Garbage and recycling removal
- Daily, weekly, and monthly janitorial duties as directed by strata manager such as landscaping and irrigation duties, sidewalk sweeping, pet clean up, sweeping and garage/visitor parking tidiness, light bulb replacements in common areas (indoor/outdoor), balcony, parking garage, storage locker tours to monitor for bylaw infractions as well as yearly suite tours.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00 /hour