The Maintenance Reliability Planner is responsible for supporting our maintenance activities such as planning, scheduling, outage coordination, procurement, and ensuring efficiency for work execution. The mandate of this role is to improve safety, equipment reliability, and product quality.
& the Duties..
- Attends and facilitates Daily/Weekly Scheduling Meetings & Maintenance Huddles
- Converts Work Requests to W/O's in the MP2 system as required
- Assures Work Order code & classification accuracy
- Maintain W/O backlog status in MP2, 4-week, 8-week, 12-week schedules
- Evaluate job feedback to improve future work
- Daily update equipment history files and other appropriate feedback in MP2
- Detail the scope to the required level of task detail (using single and multi-task work orders as appropriate) for multi-discipline work scopes.
- Estimate resources including labour, materials, equipment and services
- Enter craftsmen time into MP2 for all completed Work Orders
- Request and receive the appropriate level of technical input to fully plan the work
- Work with Crafts people to develop detailed work instructions (PPM’s) as required to support all PM’s pertaining to all plant assets.
- Assemble work packages and job kitting to the level of detail required to execute the work.
- Facilitates and documents analysis of job hazards. Facilitate safe work permit meetings, acquires required permits to complete scope of work, and acquires required drawings and technical information as part of work packages.
- Maintain Bill of Materials.
- Work with Team Leaders to prioritize and ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate requirements for additions/modifications to Master Parts Catalogue.
- Initiate requisitions for parts and service and responds to technical inquiries from suppliers.
- Maintain the equipment hierarchy including asset characterizing information such as model, serial number, equipment type, etc.
- Provide input into Equipment Maintenance Program development.
- Develop and maintain a library of ‘standard’ work orders capturing accurate information and best execution practices for repetitive work.
- Prepare reports as required
You are an enthusiastic team player and creature of habit who enjoys a relatively structured daily routine and working in an office environment. You are a data driven professional who thrives off the thrill of a fast-paced environment, and you feel a deep sense of loyalty and commitment in supporting your colleagues and your clients.
& the Knowledge, Education & Abilities Required...
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- Minimum 7 years of maintenance planning experience in a manufacturing facility
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Relevant maintenance planning experience is an asset
- Experience with Infor MP2 is an asset
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be a self starter and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must have a clean performance and attendance record
- Specific programs that this person needs to know? Excel, Visual Enterprise, etc.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Please attach a RESUME to your Indeed application. Only candidates submitting professional resumes will be considered.
A successful, forward thinking, lean manufacturer. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of innovation of our product and process. We develop our people and seek to breakdown the traditional boundaries of a functional organization. We nurture ideas and growth and create positive experiences for our clients by taking on their challenges as our own.
Cogent Power Inc. is a world leader in the design and manufacture of transformer cores and components including distributed gap cores, toroidal cores and flat-stacked sheets and products.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Cogent Power Inc. is strongly committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Cogent Power Inc. is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will provide the proper accommodation.
While we appreciate all applications, only candidates that meet the job requirements of the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- MP2: 2 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance Planning: 7 years (Required)