Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is a motivated, self-starter who will support the success of the Services group by working on projects which will directly impact the further automation and usage of our internal systems, primarily NetSuite. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will join the Services Operations team to participate and drive the implementation lifecycle of projects including planning, requirements gathering, design and deployment in addition to project management responsibilities.
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality and on-time delivery
- Drive all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with internal stakeholders, requirements definition, initial configuration, solution design, unit and integration testing, and deployment
- Provide analytical expertise and assist with solution design keeping any impacts and the big picture in mind
- Partner with project managers, internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams throughout the implementation
- Participate in special projects, process improvements and initiatives as required
- Team oriented with the ability to mentor others in understanding the nature of the whole application
- Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of work experience (NetSuite or similar applications for ERP, CRM or Ecommerce)
- 1-2 years of experience with software implementations
- NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, D365 is a plus
- Problem solving skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot problems to identify root causes and recommend and develop effective solutions
- Confidence and ability to work with Senior level executive stakeholders and negotiate solutions
- Proven ability to document requirements, issues, and outcomes
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Experience with change management and process adoption
- Experience working with professional services organizations is a plus
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.