Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team!
Be part of a national sales and merchandising team where you choose your schedule. Flexibility, variety, competitive wages and independence is what we have to offer.
See what being a Storesupport Rep is like at:
DO YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE AND CARAMELS? Who doesn't? So why not work in the industry.....
has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative/Merchandiser: (24 hours a week): for the territory encompassing Vaughan, Brampton, Woodbridge, ON:. This individual will work with our client in the candy and confection industry maintaining stock levels and shelves, and selling in additional product lines. Full description below:
Position Requirements include:
- Traveling to various retailers to maintain shelves, assist with planogram changes, correct out of stocks, and ensure POG compliance
- Executing account specific initiatives i.e. bookings, sidewinders, profit panels, end caps, sales targets and consumer marketing programs
- Maintaining and securing distribution on all brands and new items in assigned territories
- Gain, sell and secure incremental displays
- Rotating product to ensure freshness
- Recognizing opportunities at store level to add value to each store visit (i.e. building incremental displays)
- Building and maintaining strong store management relationships
- Preparing and submitting required reporting by given deadlines
- Gathering and collecting information regarding field learnings for review
- Must have daytime, business hours availability
- Retail sales and merchandising experience (within the food industry is an asset)
- Understanding and ability to use an Apple iPad
- Valid Driver's License and reliable automobile
- Ability to sell to store managers and increase product shelf space
- Detailed oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to adjust to an ever-changing environment
- Reliable and determined to get the job done and make the client happy
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel when performing your duties
- You may be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs as well as stand for a several hours at a time to complete work
What we offer our Sales Reps/Merchandisers:
- Please note that this position is part-time and set at 24 hours a week:
- Competitive hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement
- Excellent webinar-based and in-field training & ongoing support
- Flexible schedule and independence.
- Opportunity to work with nationally recognized brands.