Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and dining areas in a clean and orderly condition. Washes, cleans, sanitizes and stores all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other equipment used to operate the kitchen and dining room areas. Cleans floors, equipment and other areas as assigned.
- Maintain kitchen and dish room area in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times. - Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintaining temperature logs.
- Assist with the transportation and proper storage of food and supplies.
- Complete assigned food preparation as required.
- Adhere to standard food safety practices.
- Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time