We are looking for a Network Administrator to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be able to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network for our corporate clients while providing an optimal end-user support experience. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, monitor and support all active network equipment, vendor relationships, and end-users to ensure smooth network operation.
Responsibilitiesto include but not limited to:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Take part in on-call rotation schedule.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions for corporate client networks.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year