Expresco Foods is founded on the concept of filling a niche in the food service industry of ready-made skewers. Our primary business is providing value added portion-controlled meat for the food service and retail industry under the brand Expresco as well as for clients under their own private labels. Due to the company’s expansion, we are currently looking for a qualified member to fill the position of Human Resources Advisor to join our Human Resources department.
Looking to be part of a fast-growing, innovative and collaborative company?
Consider working for Expresco Foods. We provide our employees with the training, tools and trust to further their careers while exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Insurance benefits
- On-site parking
- Discount on products
- In charge of payroll;
- Provide reporting such as headcount, OT and retention;
- Administers and Coordinates the Annual Performance Appraisal Process;
- In charge of the recruitment process for administrative employees;
- Meet with employees to address HR concerns, vacation requests, etc;
- Works with Management team to update corporate policies;
- Manage and maintain CSST claims (fill out forms with employees, prepare documentation for CSST);
- Participate in the implantation of a training program;
- Respect the established company operations procedures to ensure a high standard of food safety and quality;
- Ensure the replacement of key personnel at all times;
- Special projects.
Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Bilingual (French, English);
- Experience in the food industry, an asset;
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now, an asset;
- Strong knowledge in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Personable with excellent communication skills;
- High energy, outgoing;
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team;
- Organized, attention to detail;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Payroll: 2 years (preferred)