Raymond James Ltd. is seeking a Transition Administrator to work in our downtown Toronto office.
Raymond James Ltd. is Canada’s leading independent investment dealers offering high quality investment products and services to Canadians seeking customized solutions to their wealth management needs.
Under the direction of the VP, PCG Services, the Transition Administrator (TA) is responsible for providing administrative support for new Financial Advisors/Agents joining Raymond James branch offices.
The Transition Administrator’s responsibilities are wide-ranging and include the requirement to travel on short notice to assist new Financial Advisor/Agents and their staff with documentation training and to initiate the repapering process and quality control.
Specifically you will:
- Travel to the location of new Financial Advisor/Agent to provide preliminary training on internal system (Dataphile) functionality, the navigation of intranet (RJ Net) and other applications training;
- Visit branch locations to provide support in the form of initiating the documentation completion/repapering process and quality control. These sessions are to assist the new Financial Advisor/Agent and their teams in becoming proficient with the Raymond James methodology;
- Provide branches with assistance in regards to Dataphile functionality and the navigation of various systems;
- Identify and resolve any issues arising in the Independent and Corporate branches and, if necessary, escalate those issues to Manager, Transition Services;
- Collaborate with the Transition Planner to provide branches with preliminary and ongoing Operational training;
- Collaborate with the Transition Planners to help resolve issues related to transitioning new Financial Advisors joining existing Corporate and Independent offices;
- Act as the secondary point of contact for assigned transitions;
- Perform special projects and cross-train on other departmental functions;
- Proactively monitor, provide coverage and troubleshoot incoming calls and issues from branches via the Transitions team inbox and telephone line; and
- Other duties as assigned.
To qualify for this opportunity you possess:
- Proficiency in French is an asset;
- 2 or more years’ experience in the Investment Brokerage or Financial Services industry;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Post-Secondary education;
- Knowledge of Banking and/or Investment industry policies and procedures;
- Enrollment or completion of the Canadian Securities Course or the Conduct and Practices Handbook is an asset;
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet explorer;
- A good understanding of the procedures and processes supporting Financial Advisor and Sales Assistant roles;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion;
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner;
- A meticulous attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible and willing to assist others as required;
- Exceptional communication skills particularly in providing verbal instructions;
- Must be comfortable with travel;
- Experience with Dataphile is an asset; and
- A valid driver’s license is required.
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please note that this position will involve travel within Canada up to 70% of the time.
If you would like to join our team, please send a resume and covering letter, quoting the position and Job Posting # 19-175 by December 13, 2019.
To be considered for employment candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. We require applicants to complete a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company, including but not limited to a credit and criminal record check. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role: only those being directly considered will be contacted.
Raymond James Ltd. recognizes the value of a diverse workforce and appreciates the unique skills and special contribution of each employee. We are committed to accessibility for candidates through all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time