A dental assistant establishes a level of comfort and trust with both the patients and the dentist that is unmatched. You would be required to ensure the set up and preparation for our patient care is completed before the dentist meets with the patient, during procedures, and after the procedure is complete. The dental assistant provides continuity to the patient, ensuring a personalized experience during their visit.
Dental Software - Abeldent
Wages - competitive wages based on experience.
Expectations for this Role
- Pre-Audit patient and procedural needs through chart review
- Maintains a sterile environment and abides by IPAC standards.
- Chairside assistance to the dentists dedicated including entered treatment and documenting clinical notes.
- Procedure consent forms and other necessary documents are handled according to all RCDSO requests.
- Daily Dental assistant expectations will be reviewed
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Requested other administrative tasks to support the team daily operations.
- Successful completion of a Dental Assistant Certification
- Harp Certified
- Valid CPR Certification
- Whimis Certification
- Ipac Certificates
Benefits of working with our team
- Great leadership and team support
- Company meetings and trainings to support team growth
- Dental Benefits after 3 months
- Continuing Education courses
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We are fully equipped to protect our team and our patients with all Covid 19 guidelines provided from our colleges CDHO and RCDSO along with public health regulations
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- Dental Assistant certificate (required)