Summary of role:
As a Site Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Work side by side with clients, trades and in house staff
- Maintain site cleanliness and supervise construction activities to ensure that duties are being carried out in accordance with the project plan
- Overseeing subcontractors on daily site operations
- Resolve conflicts that may arise on site and ensure that everyone adheres to all schedules and budget constraints as well as safety regulations
- Responsible for ensuring schedules are being maintained and jobs are being completed on time; ensure you are familiar with scope of work
- Responsible for meeting with clients, trades and city inspectors
- Must always represent QH Design Build in a professional manner at all times.
- This person will have a fine attention to detail, have knowledge in general construction and be familiar with tools and worksite safety. They must focus on our high level of client satisfaction and be comfortable communicating and interacting with clients other trades and fellow employees. Daily punctuality is essential. Additional responsibilities may be required based on project needs including site housekeeping. It is imperative that candidates always adherence to health and safety standards.
Self-motivated with strong work ethics
Ability to multi-task and work independently
Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving skills, decision-making skills, stress and time management skills, as well as excellent team building and leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time